Grand-Teton Resort in Utah has reopened after a ‘major incident’

A new high-profile luxury resort in Utah, the Grand-Ton Resort in Logan, reopened after it was shut down for more than 24 hours on Wednesday.

Key points:The resort reopened after being shut down 24 hoursThe resort is in the midst of a major incident that has not yet been officially confirmedBy ABC News StaffLogan Mayor Steve Gullickson said the incident involved a fire and a police officer who was shot during the incident.

The resort, which opened in 2018, has had an ongoing fire issue for several years.

The Grand-Tan Hotel was built in 1924.

It was the second resort in the resort to be closed for the weekend, with the previous being the Grand Canyon Lodge.

Logan Police Chief David Rainsworth said that officers were responding to a report of a person with a gun at the hotel when a police helicopter dropped fire extinguishers on the building.

“The suspect exited the hotel and fired multiple shots,” Mr Rainsowns account said.

“We don’t know if they were live or not.

I don’t think that we have any additional information at this time.”

He added: “The officers responded to the incident and were shot at.”

The incident was not believed to be suspicious.

Mr Rainsbury said that while the incident was ongoing, the resort was still open.

“I think this is a positive thing, and I know it’s not a big deal to everyone, but it does happen and I’m sure we’ll be back in business,” he said.

The hotel reopened around 2:00pm (AEDT) and the police officers were not injured.

The incident caused major damage to the property, with $50,000 worth of damage to some of the property.

The property has been closed since it reopened and there are still no word on whether the police officer was injured.

Lonzo Mayor Steve Gillickson said it was an “unusual incident” and that the hotel would reopen on Thursday.

“This is a new era at Grand-Tom, so there’s a lot of excitement about what’s going to happen,” he told the ABC.

“But I think it’s really important that the police department has a safe space to be safe.”

Grand-Tornea Resort in the USA, opened in 1999, reopened on Monday and was the only resort in Logan closed for a week.

Lizard Mayor Steve Rainspool said he did not know the reason for the closure.

“It was just an emergency situation, and obviously we have to take care of our guests and the employees who work at the resort,” he was quoted as saying.

“Our hearts go out to all the people affected by this tragedy.

It is an unplanned event, and we are taking all the steps we can to ensure that all the safety precautions are taken.”

Logan’s Grand-Terrance Resort and Casino was closed for 24 hours for an incident involving a fire in a building.ABC/wiresTopics:emergency-incidents,casino,law-crime-and-justice,police,law,logan-3558,united-statesContact James McBrideMore stories from Northern Territory